St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Whats up with that?

Why is it that when you want time to slow down, it goes by quickly? And when you want time to speed up, it slows down? And sometimes it's a mixture too. Sometimes you want something in the far future so badly, you want time to speed up. And when time actually passes, you wonder, "where did the past year go?"

Anyway. Hmm lets see. I'm beginning to get kinda(just a little bit) annoyed by the satirical comments made some of my teachers and students in class. Especially english class. I mean, does war really produce love? Is religion the root of all wars? Stop asking all these questions no one has the answers to! Thats the thing about humans. Always wanting what they cannot have. Wanting to know what they cannot. Why create bad blood over trivial issues like this.. seriously.

And also. Whats with the cockiness everybody? (i'm on a roll here) Ok so you know alot, thats great. Don't need to get all condescending. We're all students after all, no need to express dominance. We are not lions.

(oh my aaron you're actually ranting! Aye forgive me, i don't have my mom or dad here for me to complain to)

I need to be more tolerant though.. If everyone in this world were to be a little bit more tolerant, i think we'd see alot less conflicts. (not directed to any particular event, like the danish comic controversy)



On a more romantic note, it's Valentine's day! I recieved one valentines card from Karen, Ivans really cute grade 6 cousin. It's so cute. On the front it says "Ko ko Aaron, have a great time and a great valentine." And on the back it is a picture of the Beast from Xmen. it's as if she's trying to tell me something.... Nah

k i'm off. I need to sleep. I was so tired this morning i packed my bag for the wrong day, and so i didn't have any books for my classes! Not like it made a difference anyway.. HAHA! No jkjk, i want to work real hard this last semester and get into a good university to impress my parents. So diligent! (and my future wife LOL)

ALJF ( Aaron Loves Jesus Forever!)


@ 2:15 PM